Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Project Selection - My Decision

After carefully examining the possible efforts and results I would get from either project type, I've decided that I will focus my skills on a film production project. I truly think that I would excel in this field because I have a wild imagination of fictional worlds and ideas that I know others would find appealing. Also, being an artist, I know which camera angles and shots would best fit every scene to help make the movie flow smoothly. Now, in regards to my vision on this film project, I definitely want to delve into the theme of plot twists and secrets. That's why I chose to produce a film that's a combination of a romance-horror-thriller genre. It will circulate around a teenage girl who feels she's had her heart broken too many times, turns into a psychopathic killer behind the disguise of an innocent teenage girl, and wants revenge. Producing a film such as this requires me to work within a group that would be able to help me cast the film, locate appropriate settings, and edit it. As of my current group, I am working as a co-director/writer with Julia Chu, but as for the others, we have yet to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment