Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Filming Schedule
During the time period of when my co-director and I had accessibility to a proper camera, the weather was consistently changing. The ideal weather conditions for this film was to be bright and sunny to contrast the darkness inside the house. Of course, there would several random days where the weather conditions would be perfect for filming, but it also had to be on a day that every of the actors and actresses were available. This left only day in the month of December that we had ample time during the day to film. Unfortunately, the original actor that was opposed to be playing the boyfriend had an unexpected emergency come up and couldn't be in the film. My co-director and I knew that rescheduling filming was impossible, so she suggested that I fill that part, which was the only option. This left my co-director to do a majority of the near five consecutive hours of filming, which didn't affect the final product at all in a negative way, so it didn't bother any of us and we continued with the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment